Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Zoo photos

I am a sucker for zoos and went two weeks ago. Below are some pictures I took when I went with my friend Stephanie. Overall, the zoo was pretty good. It had lions, tigers, panda bears, elephants, camels, zebras, and giraffes. Some of the enclosures seemed smalled but all were well maintained and clean. Surprisingly there were not a lot of high fences or moats around the exhibits and the whole time I was there I kept thinking about the tiger incident in San Francisco. Luckily, there were no issues the day I went to the zoo.




One of the signs explaining the penguin exhibit cracked me up.



Elephant - I heart elephants!



Stephanie and I went inside the gorilla exhibit to escape the rain and we found a momma gorilla holding her baby. How cute!

No comments: